Day

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 13230, & I finally hit my target.

Well, again with the pictures...Apparently, the "server" is "busy" and I should "try again later..."  Yeah, cause that has really been working out well for me...

Anyway, I was, again, going to try to post some lovely, civilized photos from the GTC soiree last evening.  But, Google says no.  566.00 a share, my ass!  No wonder the price is falling...

Well, work was dull today.  It was a rainy, gross day and I venture to guess that much of Nashvegas was hung over today.  All that makes for a fairly slow lunch.

I went to the gym after work.  4 miles in 45 minutes, running and walking.  The exciting part?  My heart rate.  I stayed under 170.  This is good, since I don't want to die on a treadmill.  There is NOTHING glamorous about that kind of demise.

Finished with 25 minutes of core work.  It is like a vacation, compared to the running.

Also exciting is that my left calf and right hamstring are not so sore.  In fact, today it is the bottom of my feet.  I guess that eventually I will have made my entire lower body sore at some point.  Then, there will not be anything new to break in.

My weight, by the way, is the same.  Damn you, beer!

Tomorrow, PT in the AM, then an "off day"

Maybe I will give the dogs a bath...

Seems easy enough...


3 comments:

Nat said...

Maybe you've built muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. I bet you're buffer.

Please note how I said "er" to imply that you are already buff.

Nat said...

ps. pay someone to give the dogs a bath.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.