Day

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 13417, & I thought I might take Nat's advice...

So, apparently some people get a bit impatient when you don't post
enough for her liking. As a result, she might start offering
ridiculous suggestions about where and when you can and should write
your blog entries.

I disagree with this attitude, but only as it applies to me. If I am
having coffee and computer time, you had better posted a new entry for me.

However, despite my objections, I am trying out the Mail-to-blogger
approach.

If I am unhappy with the result, this might be my last post from the
phone. Genius as the iPhone is, it is not good for accessing Blogger...

2 comments:

Nat said...

I love it when I make a headline.
This seemed to work well. So more! More! (about me!!!)

Seriously, are you going to make your dad have that xmas party we talked about? I need some beer time with the Stoph.

Stoph said...

we can have beers there soon, right after I have to move in with them because of this new restaurant that's bankrupting me...