Day

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Day 13222 & I got nothing...

So, really, I got nothin'...

Woke up, worked brunch, went home, changed clothes, then went to 2 4 1 at 3 Crow.

Now there was some in between stuff.  While at home, I had to deal with Jay.  

Does he have something to wear (to the bar down the street...) 

I don't know? Go naked, who cares? Maybe, if you didn't buy the same plaid shirt EVERY TIME you decide you need to get new clothes...Maybe if you ever thought that this conversation occurs EVERY TIME you need to put on something other than a chef coat...Maybe then you wouldn't have to have this battle with me EVERY TIME I am ready to go and you are holding me up and keeping me from "gettin what's comin to me" at 2 4 1...

Does his hair look ok?

He went and got his free haircut yesterday at the new salon across from the GTC.  They give you your first taste for free and then you get hooked...Just like crack!  But, you still have to style it.  It is not wash n go...

Typical Sunday.

Inventory tomorrow in the AM.  5 AM...

What can be more fun than counting salt and schnapps at 5 am?

Well, I guess I could go kill cute puppies and kittens instead...

The shirt is awesome, and 100% accurate!!!

I think I will get some of these made up for the next employee party.  Would it be bad to put "her" logo on them?  Those that know me well, you know who "she" is...

Well, I am going to eat some of the cake that Jay made.  Cause it is always good to eat cake when you have to get up in 6.5 hours.  

Typical Sunday...

1 comment:

Nat said...

You are suppose to shop for your husband and pick out his clothes. Duh.
If you just do that then you save yourself a lot of irritation.