Day

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 13363, & it's all about the little things...

So, first of all...



This is my favorite one, I think.  Genius, I tell you.  Better than Apple commercials, maybe...

This was my morning, as I had a training session and had to go to the gym on this beautiful morning.  I was VERY jealous of the runners I passed on my way.

The rest of the week looks good.  Morning temperatures in the 60s.  Yea!

I registered for my first half marathon today.  Now, it might not be my first half marathon that I will run, but it is my first that I have registered to run.

Murfreesboro 1/2 on October 11th.  Not too glam, but limited to 2000, and right down the road, sort of...

I have found a race to run each month between now and November.  Good practice in my training, so I read.

I am trying to figure out which marathon to shoot for in November, but I don't want it to be too close to the Rocket City on December 13th.  My dad is telling me I don't want flat terrain.  "Too much running with the same muscles!!!"  So, I guess I need a mildly hilly, cool climate, not too far from the south, 30+ days before 12/13 marathon.  That might be harder to find than it will be to run...

Nat, maybe we will just run the next one together... After you get the sub 3:30, I won't feel so worried.

Meanwhile, back to the world of extra gay, look what I got in my email today...

I can only HOPE this is close to the real set list!

Dress You Up, for the first time since I was a wee tot of 13, seeing The Virgin Tour...

Let's just see it again, ok?




FYI, I think I am the 3rd one getting out of the station wagon...

The 80s were really a sight to see, huh?  She used a couple gay dancers, versus a dozen lesbianese ones... Madge is such a trendsetter, a chameleon, really...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in eighth grade, I made a t-shirt with puffy paint that had listed all the names of my favorite Madonna songs.

I looked just like those girls. I'm not kidding. THe hair and everything. I had so much rubber on my wrist I threatened baby seals every time I went swimming.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and also, see how closely our minds work? Both our posts have Madonna videos on them today.

Anonymous said...

HAVE YOU BEEN OUTSIDE THIS MORNING???? It's incredible... you must go run. The weather this morning made ME want to run.

See you tonight!!!