Day

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 13684, & I swear this is the last non-post...

So, I sooooooo owe this blog an honest to goodness update.

Yeah, well, anyway, I was at 3 Crow tonight having a beer on the first night that I left the restaurant early.  Parents, I know you know the feeling- the first time you left the kid with a sitter.

Anyhoo, I called twice and texted once.

I forgot all about it though, when this song started.  WOW!


I have my new training song!

I have registered in a time group for the P'tree and I am registered for the Middle Half in M'boro.  Gotta get going yesterday!  Damn, I am fat...

Meanwhile, I also bought some art this AM.  Two pieces.

Life still seems sucky, but I am pulling through.

Hugs, bitches!

2 comments:

Nat said...

OMG those are gorgeous! Same artist of that other painting?

Glad to hear you are getting back out there.

Gwen said...

Have you never heard of the mix tape (now I feel old!) that I used to run to when we were at Vandy??!! "Run, Gwen, Run Like You Never Have Before!!!" Heavy on the C&C Music Factory I am afraid...