Day

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 13284, & if you drive drunk into a bar...

is god trying to tell you something?


First of all, no, it wasn't me...


I am so not a Jimmy kind of guy...


 But, yeah, BAM, it was crazy.  We still can't figure out how he did this, but it was LOUD!!!

Here is the view from inside the bar.  Now, I love my 3 Crow Bar.  It was very unsettling to see it threatened.  The guy was trashed.  Or, maybe, he was upset that they didn't turn off the lights from 8-9 for the Earth... Either way, a point was made.  And, by the way, it was clearly not his first time at this rodeo.  
Note, the table by this garage door might be drafty for the next few days, as it doesn't seem to be attached to the building anymore.




So, 6 mile treadmill run today, in 60 minutes.  I was mainly impressed that my heart rate stayed under 160 for 90% of the run.  I am definitely noticing improvement in this department.  I ran most of it, at just under a 10 minute pace.  My legs seemed sore at first, from the road run, I am guessing.  They got going though, and then...

A ski run that is steep, clean, and smooth is called a cruiser.

Today, I seemed to find my cruising run.  At about 30 minutes, my fatigue faded away, my heart rate dropped a bit, and I settled in for a comfortable 20 minute stretch.  Wow.  It really felt good.  Then, sadly, due to poor planning, I had to hop off the treadmill to pee.  Dammit.  Lesson learned.  Plan ahead.

Shout out to Nat.  She's running the ING full tomorrow.  I have been eating carbs all day today, in support.

Nat, they're yours if you need them...

1 comment:

Nat said...

Thanks! And trust me, I eat enough carbs for me and about 6 of my marathoning friends.

That is crazy! WOuld have scared me to death.